Re: [tlug] Japanese encoding

[Ryan Shaw (Re: [tlug] Japanese encoding) writes:]
>> On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 14:17, Jim Breen wrote:
>> > I looked into possibly setting up a CVS system, but really
>> > I want Windblows, Mac, etc. people in on it too if they can
>> > contribute.
>>
>> There are CVS clients for Windows, and Mac too I'd bet.

Oh, there are. I should have said "language people for whom driving
a word-processor is a challenge". CVS is fine for the sorts of people you
find in TLUG, but with all respect the people who are likely to get into
serious editing of that material are likely to be the ones who'd
go crisp at the sight of a command-line, much less be able to drive CVS.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298