RE: [tlug] Linux as a windwos media server

If the user is using IE on Windows, then IE will launch Windows Media Player
immediately when the user hits the link to the media file, as long as
Windows Media player is set as default player for those media formats.  And
Media Player will do the streaming.  So for a conditional streaming as such,
you don't need any special software to serve them.

To guarantee the streaming like Real Audio, I'm not aware of a way to do it
on Unices.