[tlug] Re: recommendations for a good pc shop in tokyo

David Santinoli wrote:

> Bad move. According to some rumors, removing that sticker voids the
> laptop's warranty. Even worse, sticking it onto the teapot voids the
> teapot's warranty too.

Emphasis on rumor I'd say ^_^;
If it would void your warranty (And there is no sane reason why it
should), I'd probably have to say so on the case or the sticker (Like
the ones on your harddisk which are used as airtight seals).
There is just as much reason why it should void your electric kettle's
warranty... (Well maybe if you stick it on the heating element inside of
it ^_-)

--
Tobias								PGP: 0x9AC7E0BC
This mail is made of 100% recycled bits