Re: [tlug] recommendations for a good pc shop in tokyo

Quoth Godwin Stewart (Wed 2002-08-21 06:21:01PM +0200):
> On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 01:12:15 +0900, Jonathan Q <jq@example.com> wrote to
> tlug@example.com:
>
> > All machines certified MS-free :-)
>
> Reminds me of my laptop. I even ripped the "Designed for Windows" sticker
> off it while waiting for a kernel to compile. I then found another use for
> the sticker:
>
> http://www.sgms-centre.com/designed_for_windows.jpg

Excellent work, Godwin! :)

Our CS department features such stickers on urinals and toilets. We
also use Intel Inside stickers for the same application.

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.