Re: [tlug] Apache Server Almost There!

Sorry Yoshihiko san, for that it was a mis-spelling from my side.
I type very fast at times and forget to review the content.

Well I been working hard on getting all them links relative to each
other but I am having problems with some found in other directories.

I reworked the menus to reference other pages by taking out the
file:///.... and changing to http://www..../page.html

the problems come when I have to get into another directory
http://www.mysite.com/otherdirectory/page.html

this particular setup is bugging me!!!

Eric.