Re: [tlug] Knoppix CD.

Jim -

Thanks for the recommendation, I have actually already downloaded both
the lnx-bbc & Linuxcare version.  Still since it is a full size CD I
will use though, might as well be a full-powered workstation it
creates :-)  (And being based on Debian is purely a bonus :-).

Seriously, since most of my docs (even on the Windows partition are
now being written on OpenOffice format and having the Gimp available
will make my colleague's eyes pop, might as well do it it right).

For a rescue CD though, the lnx-bbc & linux care version have both got
well reviewed from what I have read.  (Is one of these groups still
sending batches of BBCs to LUGs for distibution to members?)

Thanks again!
Tim