[tlug] Re: ISDN connection woes

>I would
> consider upgrading to ADSL, I've heard roaring penguin is good, if someone
> would give me some advice as to compatible hardware.
> Thanks in advance, any help apprecciated!

Get router-type ADSL. Now all 8M ADSLs are such type I think. It is
independent from your OS. Just set default gateway to be ADSL in your
configs. The latest hw also come with DHCP and firewall inside so everything
you need for Inet connection is in the ADSL.

 --
ISBN: 0060256575       OpenPGP: 0xBE40FF3E