[tlug] Re: Mutt complaining of a read-only mailspool

> Things were working smoothly until Mutt all of a sudden started
> complaining that my "inbox" (i.e. ~/mail/inbox ->
> /var/spool/mail/jmglov) was read-only when I tried to delete stuff.
> This is not true, as the permissions show. Moreover, procmail is
> having no trouble delivering mail to +inbox.

http://rute.sourceforge.net/node23.html#SECTION002390000000000000000

See what kind of locking do mutt. I think it is with creating
/var/spool/mail/jmglov.lock file, so it is nothing to do with jmglov file
permitions.

 --
ISBN: 0060256575       OpenPGP: 0xBE40FF3E