Re: [tlug] ro

Could you please do us a favour, read the following web sites and learn to
be more specific when asking questions ?

www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
www.linux.or.jp/beginners/question.html

Please do your homework.  I am not the only one who finds your questions
utterly incomprehensible.  May I also suggest that you subscribe to one of
the Japanese language mailing lists instead, if your primary language is
Japanese ?