Re: [tlug] Tokyo Linux Users Group Members

Martin Arballo wrote:
> I was taking a moment to see  TLUG homepage in detail, and for my
 > surprise in  http://www.tlug.jp/members/index.html I noticed that in
 > TLUG members list only 19 persons are mentioned and the submit your
 > URL button does not work because I wanted to use it.
 >
> Is it possible to update the list and make the submit your URL work properly?

I defer to Ayako on this one, but a quick glance at the list led me to
believe:

1) This list is *horrendously* out of date. Craig Oda is still listed...
and to the best of my knowledge, he doesn't even lurk here anymore.
2) The button is in fact broken.

Baba-san, any plans of bringing this page up to date?

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.