[tlug] W2

Dear Tlug friends,

I have been working on my new server replacement to my current w2k web
server setup.  Finally I decided to fully switch to a Linux server
(Apache under Mandrake 8.2). I have sort of configured Apache to handle
the new web site and pages but when I try to access my site locally I am
getting the Forbidden Error from Hell!!!..You don't have permission to
accewss / on this server. (line) Apache-AdvancedExtranetServerl 1.3.23.
Server at www.noacchi.com port 80

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone out there coud put me on the
right path to resolve this issue.

Thank in advance.

Eric.