Re: [tlug] ro

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:39:22 +0900
"hatsuhiro" <hatuhiro@example.com> wrote:

> I need a referrence to understand "fstab" but the man
> pages and HOWTO don't
> work.
How does a HOWTO work? You mean it's not installed locally?
That's what http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/ is for.

> What should I refer to?
http://www.google.com/search?q=fstab

Sad to see that the latest talks and self-sacrifices were in vain. I'm starting to feel being pushed through that door too.
If the cabal list is operational and there is a place for me too, I'd be glad to switch. I guess that's where all the people are leaving for.

--
B0Ti.