Re: [tlug] LyX

Good Morning,

just for a change, a technical question:

I use LyX (a kind of GUI for Latex2e) and it is great.
It speeds up considerably writing Latex and helps to avoid the too-stupid
mistakes in forgetting brackets or to worry too much about layout.
I also can export the document into Latex again.

However, Japanese does not work with it, and there is a CJK (Chinese,
Japanese, Korean)
Version for it under
http://cellular.phys.pusan.ac.kr/cjk.html

My question: Has anybody succeeded installing it?
I tried the source tar ball, then the rpm, and always got stuck.

Regards,

Kurt Fischer