Re: [tlug] characterset in gnus

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Charles Muller wrote:

> But taking the other side of the issue for a moment, it must be
> admitted that it is quite difficult--maybe impossible--for a Newbie
> and new TLUG member to know that such a culture/philosophy exists, or
> even less, to know what it is. There is no statement of such a
> viewpoint on either the web site, or in the subscription material that
> states "we see Linux to be such-and-such ...;" "on TLUG queries should
> be posted in such-and-such a way..." etc.

Very true. I kind of half put together something and got caught in other
things, and never finished it. Indeed, it has been our intention to create
a guideline for a long time.

I have a draft now, so please visit at http://www.tlug.jp/draft.html

(Writing this on a Friday night ... life remains foreign to me ... )