Re: [tlug] command line

On Thursday 18 July 2002 15:13, Matt Doughty wrote:

> It has to be a troll right... right? I mean ... that type of user
> can't actually exist can they?  Please anyone tell me this isn't
> actually possible.. some things just make you want to cry.

That maybe for people that come from M$ world.
I'm really convinced that M$ products can affect drastically to the mind and
the IQ of the people.
It's not a joke I'm really convinced of it because I experiment that by my
self.
I remember, my first computer was a Olivetti M10 of 8K of RAM :-)
With the manual I learned some of Basic, I play with it and after some years I
bought a Commodore 64! I dreamed with my C64 and I felt that I was really
inside my machine.

After so many years I took a PII with win95 and I really became a zombie with
the mouse, windows, bottons and the control pannel.
So strong was the ABDUCTION of windows that the first time I was trying to
install linux my brain was short-circuited and after enlighten.

Still now I have some tragical reminiscense of M$ that block me go ahead and
is in that moment when I write to Tlug to get help :-)

--
-
-