Re: [tlug] mail server recommendations

    A> It also works very well with virus scanners. Ive used it with
    A> both Sophos and OpenAntiVirus with a lot of success.

That's a point I hadn't thought about.  AFAIK sendmail has the best
support for SpamAssassin.

qmail has the best out-of-the box support for TMDA
(http://software.libertine.org/tmda/), but that only really matters if
you want to install TMDA but don't "own" your MTA.  All the other MTAs
are easy to configure to support it.