Re: [tlug] DNS servers down?

Some things may not be allowed to pass without comment:

An employee of a well-known ISP whose name I deliberately avoid
mentioning here writes:

    jb> <SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTING PLUG>
    jb> Might I also suggest a better leased line provider?  Fixed-IP
    jb> DSL coming soon, too :-)
    jb> </SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTING PLUG>

If it's coming to Tsukuba, that would be news, and I'd happily
reactivate my account.  But that's too much to ask from
"shameless self-promoters", isn't it?