[tlug] Home networking equipment

I am finally about to drop the broadband into my apartment. Here is what
I think I will do:

- Cable connexion to a Motorola SURFboard SB4200 (external, it has an
ethernet port)
- SURFboard will be connected to a LinkSys BEFW11S4 wireless cable router
- Slap a LinkSys WPC54A wireless 10/100 PCMCIA card into my laptop
- Everything else will be plugged into the router by good ol' CAT5

Anybody see any problems with this hardware? I am running Linux, of
course, so I want no hardware incompatibility BS. ;)

TIA!

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator