[tlug] Re: [admin] problem with tlug.gr.jp domain

The DNS issue has been resolved.

This was an administrative problem rather than a technical one. When we
query whois db, billing contact is not shown, and therefore the current
TLUG domainname admin (me :)) was not aware that the billing contact was
still the name of the person who left Japan a few years ago.

This has been corrected, and tlug.gr.jp is available again.

The suggested countermeasures to prevent reoccurences are:

1. admin contact and billing contact should be the same person.
2. domain name information should be reviewed once a year at least.
	e.g., review it at the January meeting, the same time as the
	annual election of the officers is held.

1. is already done. 2. is just the matter of whether people will remember
to do this :)

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Ayako