Re: [tlug] unsubscribe

> A FAQ will not be read, much less heeded, by its intended audience.
>
> Proof:
>
> Anyone with enough clue to look for a FAQ should also have
> enough clue to
> find more obvious sources of information, such as the TLUG
> web pages. QED.
>
> Shimpei.

Shimpei is right.
These people won't be viewing the email's source for hints, and I'm sure their mailer doesn't show these headers by default.
For example on the debian lists, the following is appended to every email, but still once in a while someone sends unsubscribe requests to the list.

If it's possible to write a filter for the listserver (mailman ?) or mailserver that would send an autoreply when the unsubscribe request is sent to the list, that might help.

BTW, wasn't this topic discussed a few months ago once?

--
B0Ti.