[tlug] Tomcat and Cocoon 2.9

Is anyone in the group besides me using Tomcat or Cocoon by chance?  I have
had some config problems to get them to seemlesly play well with Apache.  I
am trying to make it so Apache is providing ssl, delivering PHP and static
content while Tomcat is invisibly delivering JSP, XML based documents and
some dynamic HTML and mysql/xml/FOP driven dynamic PDF documents.

I would be interested in discussing it if anyone else in the group is using
Cocoon from the Apache Project.

Thanks

James