Re: [tlug] TLUG meeting 07/06

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> On 6/24/2002, "Nguyen Hung Vu" <vuhung@example.com> wrote:
>

> >The connection is damn slow ;)
>
> Um, yeah :-p
>
> I'm on it.  The transfer is running at 1.5K/sec, I gues

thank you. Use a resumable donwloader pls ;)

> CMC is a bit bandwidth-starved :-p

afaik, CMC has to pay 1000USD (sen dollars) per month to get a 128KBPS
line from VCD. ;)

> If it finishes by July 06, I will burn them to CD and bring them :-)
>
> Do they plan to release a distro based on a more current RH version?

Your Vietnamese is much better than I think, Jonathan;)
Btw, As I mentioned in Vietlug, the distro name will be chui yang and base
on Mandrake.

Bye

> Jonathan

|            Nguyen Hung.Vu( vuhung@example.com )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space   http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| VYSA                    http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |