Re: [tlug] Apache: how to find how the max number of children spawned by httpd

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:53:56 +0900, "Jean-Christian Imbeault"
<jean_christian@example.com> wrote to tlug@example.com:

> I would like to know what is/was the highest number of httpd processes my
> server ever had running at the same time. Is the anyway to do this with
> Linux/Apache?

I don't know if you can do that, but you *can* find out the maximum number
of child processes Apache is *allowed* to spawn.

From your httpd.conf file:

MaxClients n

...allows a maximum of n httpd processes to run concurrently.

| G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com |
| Port de Pontille, FR-37500 CHINON, FRANCE. |
| Linux User Group de Touraine               |
|                http://www.lug-touraine.org |