[tlug] Re: Sys Admin desired (was Japanese character input for KDE)

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Jack Morgan wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 02:41:26PM +0900, Christopher SEKIYA wrote:
> > > at least, of those who would be acceptable replacements for
> > > Chris as sysadmin---no one has volunteered
> >
> > ... and, truthfully, Chris would welcome a replacement.  Then Chris could walk away
> > from TLUG without guilt.  Chris is buried alive in real work.  Further, Chris'
> > attitude is at odds with what TLUG has become ...
>
> I think it's time for the Cabel.

I think Chris just needs a bit of rest.  From his email, it sounds like
he's overworked and enervated right now.  Cabal (or no cabal) has nothing
to do with it.

Let me see what we can do about the archive.  I hope to have the problem
solved soon and apologise for the inconvenience.