Re: [tlug] Re: PS2 Linux Kit

Tobias Diedrich <td@example.com> wrote:

> mocm@example.com wrote:
>
> > I see, the link for the Japanese ordering website is broken. Maybe you
> > can ask on one of the mailing lists at playstation2-linux.com.
>
> Hmm I'm not sure about the info at http://www.jp.playstation.com/linux/ .
> The babelfish translation seems to indicate that sales have stopped for
> now but may be resumed in the future ?
> Could someone who understands more than just basic Japanese please
> confirm this ?

The Japanese in the page is confusing.  It says like this:

For customers for new purchase
"PlayStation 2 Linux (External) blah blah, Delivery: 2002/04/26
or later
"PlayStation 2 Linux (Expansion Bay) blah blah, Delivery:
2002/04/26 or later

has ended.

It also says it will announce in the page if the next release is
available, but not planned yet.

BABA Yoshihiko
Daido Information Technology