[tlug] Mozilla printing question.

A Mozilla question about printing Japanese text. Mozilla happily
shows the text on screen, displays it right in print preview, but seems
only to send the code-points and font details to the (Postscript)
printer. Since few printers in this land actually have Japanese fonts
installed,  the results are not very useful.

I can find no way to tell Mozilla to output Japanese text graphically.
Netscape had the same problem, in fact the only way I can get pages with
Japanese printed reliably is to use <whisper>IE</whisper>.

Does anyone have a solution? Even a post-processor for a saved .ps would
do.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298