[tlug] Looking for a web host.

Dear TLUGgers,

Hope someone here can help me.

I have been administering a commercial webserver for the past couple
of years.  Prior to that we shared space on another web-hosting
company's commercial server.  However, the cost of leasing the
hardware and connectivity for our dedicated server has gotten too high
for me.

If anyone here is in a position to discuss the reallocating of my
limited hosting budget :-), I am wanting to keep a number of small
sites up.  Key is having a MySQL server running as well as the usual
PHP & apache.

Either someone involved in hosting or someone interested in some sort
of server sharing arrangement would be appreciated!  I have about 10
sites of my own (including friends and academic projects) I would like
to keep going and there is also the likelihood of trying to keep
hosting another 10 commercial sites.

All the best,
Tim

PS - I have heard of successful hosting cooperatives, but that tended
to be popular prior to the fall in cost of hosting.
Does TLUG have its own server?  Can we got accounts on that?  Is such
a project TLUG would be interested in pursuing?