Re: [tlug] Argh ... no luck installing XFS ... help

>From: "A.Sajjad Zaidi" <sajjad@example.com>
>
>Havent looked at their site lately, but the way I installed it was by
>first patching the kernel, building the programs, rebooting and making
>the file system.

Uh, sure ... easy for you to say ^_^ I haven't even been able to  build a
new kernel yet ...

>Im running it on 2.4.18, but you should at least upgrade to 2.4.9-31

Ok, was able to use up2date to update my kernel to 2.4.9-31. Boy were the
servers busy with 7.3 requests ...

I wish I could have upgraded the kernel all by myself but those attempts
have failed so far ... I'll keep looking in to how to roll my own 2.4.18
kernel. I've tried the HOW-TObut failed miserably. I'll give it another go

Ok, so now I guess my next step is to find an xfs patch against my kernel?
How do I exactly use the patch?

Jc