Re: [tlug] xfs, jfs, reiser

I have comparable recovery time with reiserfs (from 1 to 4 seconds). But
I must
admin that I have got 1 or 2 time strange behavior.

For instance, one day, after a crash, a file in my .mozilla was not
consistent: trying
to access it caused the reading program to be "killed", such as:
    % cat thefile
    killed.
    %

I *never* had this kind of problem with ext2 (or ufs on Solaris).
Sometimes I lost
data, but after a fsck the file system was always consistent.

Bruno.