[tlug] Gentoo

Hi folks,

Yesterday I installed Gentoo/Linux for the first time. mmmm ! I think the
project its interesting and could be very good experience for those who just
started with linux and would like to know how a Linux distribution is built
and structured since you have to build the  system by your own step-by-step,
compiling absolutely everything for your needs and configuring every conf
file without any script help. which result of course in a very fast
small-efficient, customized  build... I liked it so much, although I have to
say that it took me around 6 hours to get the system + X running (
compilation time it's boring :-) ) . I think it's cool and it's worth to give
a try.

//mauro//