Re: [tlug] html editor :) linux-Mac compatibility?

I am currently using IBM homepagebuilder for Windows, they have a Linux
version, of this builder, that`s one reason I ask(am wondering), it seems if
your`e not a Pro, going from there builder to a freebie in Linux or to Mac,
might cause problems when you want to alter something, on a different
machine like  a Mac.

The homepage is for a women`s development group in Calcutta-JEEVIKA