[tlug] Linux CVS kernel tree in Japan

I'd like to setup cvs on my machine so that I can have a local copy of the
files needed to build the linux kernel (stable version, bot bleeding edge
:).

Can anyone point me to a local (Japan) cvs server I could use?

Thanks,

Jc

PS The reason I ask is that I found out (using hdparm -t /dev/hda) that my
IDE HD is almost 2.5 faster using the 2.4.18 kernel (from the XFS tree) I
compiled myself than using the default 2.4.9-31 kernel from RH. So of course
I now want to use a 2.4.18 kernel (or more recent). Unfortunately my
connection to the SGI server is a bit slow so I looking for a local CVS
server.