Re: [tlug] OT (sort of): Free Sun Solaris 9 on DVD...

[Marc Christensen (Re: [tlug] OT (sort of):  Free Sun Solaris 9 on DVD...) writes:]

>> > I could not connect to that page!
>>
>> Interesting,  I can still access the page just fine.  I wonder if they are
>> limiting access to typical US only top level domains...  weird.

I can connect fine (from Australia). BTW, there is no such thing really as
a "US only top level domain", except perhaps .gov and .mil. The other
generic non-country-code TLDs are world-wide.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  [j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298