Re: [tlug] rpm broken?

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 08:00:56AM +0900, Bruno Raoult wrote:
> I guess that the rpm DB is corrupted. Is there a way to force
> the rebuild of the rpm DB to a sane state?

If you are really lucky, 'rpm --rebuilddb' will fix the
problem.  It rebuilds the database by rereading the package
headers.

But you'll probably need to restore the /var/lib/rpm tree from
backup.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/