Re: [tlug] lilo error message :(

Thankyou I resolve the problem. Just remake the partitions and now lilo works
:)

Can you post your /etc/lilo.conf here?

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Zuco Pietro
wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have 6G on my laptop and I have Windows and Linux on it.
> The partitions are:
> hda1 --> windows
> hda2 --> ext2 /
> hda3 --> swap
>
> It now only boot linux, so I changed the lilo.conf and added the windows
> partition. I did it a lot of times and always it works but today, lilo
> return me this error message:
>
> Added Linux
> Device 0x0300: Invalid partition table, 4th entry
>   3D address:            0/0/0 (-1)
>   Linear address:        1/0/0 (0)
>
> I don't know what this error is, and in the man of lilo there are no
> information about.
> Thenkyou in advance.
> pietro

|                 Nguyen Hung.Vu                          |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan  |
| Takeshi's small space  http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?      http://vi.i18n.kde.org           |
| VYSA:                  http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vietlug                http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |