[tlug] Request for advice on how to hire bi-lingual developers in Japan

Hello,

I am the manager of a new software engineering group within my company in
Tokyo and I am looking to fill this position ...

http://www.factset.com/www_435.asp

So far I have not had much success in my search by way of online job sites
such as www.careercross.com. Can anyone offer advice on the best way to plug
in to the bi-lingual development community in Tokyo find good candidates.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Regards

Alan Davies
Manager of Software Engineering