Re: [tlug] sylpheed: japanese in summary?

From:  Ryan Shaw
> what do i need to do to get japanese subject/from
> to show up correctly in the summary window of sylpheed?
>
> i have japanese displaying okay in the message window,
> including the headers, but japanese in the summary
> doesn't display.

Honestly, it sounds like you are running an old version of sylpheed.
One in which the summary view and the message view have different
fonts associated with them.  If so, just change the font for your
summary window to match that of your message window and everything
should work fine.  Or just go get 0.7.6 and you should avoid these
problems completely.  Course you lose the option to have separate
fonts for the two windows, but I never saw an advantage to that
anyway.

Michael