Re: [tlug] Regexes in C

Godwin,

I have often used the Perl Compatible Regular Expressions package,
available from http://www.pcre.org/

It supports Perl regular expressions, which are richer than POSIX
regular expressions. I find that using Perl to test your regular
expressions improves development speed considerably.

Regards,
Jake