Re: [tlug] floodding a keitai? simple

On 15 May 2002, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Date: 15 May 2002 17:43:12 +0900
> From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com>
> To: tlug@example.com
> Subject: Re: [tlug] floodding a keitai? simple

>     Nguyen> I have a keitai and and and send/receive with it.  Just a
>     Nguyen> question:
>
>     Nguyen> What happens if I got 500+ emails once at a time?
>
> You lose, I think.  I don't think procmail has been ported to TRON yet.

I *have* tried myself. I think if we add usleep(sometime), everything
would be in place...

Hung Vu

> --
> Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences     http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
> University of Tsukuba                    Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN
>  My nostalgia for Icon makes me forget about any of the bad things.  I don't
> have much nostalgia for Perl, so its faults I remember.  Scott Gilbert c.l.py

|                 Nguyen Hung.Vu                          |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan  |
| Takeshi's small space  http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?      http://vi.i18n.kde.org           |
| VYSA:                  http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vietlug                http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |