[tlug] Using of canna

Dear friends,
as a newbie I would like to direct my request to
you.
I have installed canna on my SuSe 7.3 and it is being
loaded at each booting.
My question: how do I proceed? How can I use it
and input kanji to mails and text?

My problem is that I need someone who takes me
"by the hand" and leads me through the process.
Is there someone who could bring up the necessary
patience?

Douzo yoroshiku o negai itashimasu!

Yours,
Bernhard
PCs & Notebooks bei eBay. Riesenauswahl an neuen und gebrauchten Geräten
aller Anbieter. Ob Thinkpad oder Vaio - Preise vergleichen, Preise
mitbestimmen - kaufen und verkaufen! Startpreise ab EUR 1,-
http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/ebaymai