Re: [tlug] SuSE CD problem (was SuSE 8.0 copies at TLUG meeting)

Nguyen Hung Takeshi (vuhung@example.com) wrote:

> The error msg was: "Error while initialize package descriptions, check
> /var/log/y2log"

Hmm, mine works.  I wonder if something just happened to your CD?

What does it say in /var/log/y2log?

If you need another copy of CD1, let me know and I'll burn you one.
I'm working on the next set of CDs now, for a couple people in VN and
a couple who couldn't make it to TLUG last weekend.

Jonathan