Re: [tlug] Postmasters, DON'T let this happen to YOU Joke of the Day

On 25 Apr 2002 18:38:46 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com>
wrote to tlug@example.com:

> and at least something like
>
> Antigen@example.com discovered virus Procmail_Rocks_Symantec_Sucks.H
> in your message <000@example.com> of 2002-04-25 09:09:09 +0900
>
> to the diseased individual?  Huh?  Huh?

This is pointless in the case of the latest W32.Klez thingy. It munges the
"From:" header of the e-mail and inserts a randomly chosen name from the
infected machine's address book to make it look like somebody else sent the
virus. I've had infected e-mails come back to me as rejected when I didn't
even send them. Hell, I don't even let Windows get anywhere near an internet
connection and the headers in the e-mail clearly point out that the virus
originated from an AOHell subscriber.