Re: [tlug] converting to katakana using freewnn-jserver?

With Wnn, it depends on client.
For the case of EGG, its M-k.
For the case of kinput2, it further depends on the choice of ccdef.

I have no idea for the cases like uum or xwnmo.

------ M. Meiarashi
    -- mes@example.com

In <20020422201516.7e826fc3.ryan.shaw@example.com>,
Ryan Shaw <ryan.shaw@example.com> wrote...:

; I recently switched from canna to freewnn-jserver
; since I was having weird problems with canna.
;
; Using canna, I converted to katakana using Crtl-n.
; Any idea how I do this using freewnn-jserver, or
; where the keybindings are configured? There don't
; seem to be any English docs whatsoever in the Debian
; package for freewnn.