Re: [tlug] mail recommendations... thank you

水曜日 10 4月 2002 22:52、Micheal E Cooper さんは書きました:
> Thank you for the recommendations. I've got a list of mutt, sylpheed,
> sylpheed-claws, XEmacs, mozilla mail, and others. I am using Mozilla
> mail right now, and I like it. I will try Sylpheed, too.

I really recommend KMail. If you set KDE up like I describe at

http://katzbrown.com/shiritsu/unix help/japanese on kde/

you'll have perfect Japanese (input and output) support. It's a great mail
client, too.

> Thank you for the recommendations.
>
> Micheal

Jason