Re: [tlug] mail recommendations

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 20:44, Micheal E Cooper wrote:
> I hope I am not asking too many questions.
>
> What are you using for e-mail on Linux?

I have done with a few now.
pine on kterm, emacs, mozilla (previously, netscape 4.7's too), sylpheed
and Evolution.

Sylpheed is very good at a lot of things, but not so much when it comes
to atachments and mail storing. I dont like each mail stored
individualy. If each mailbox had an updated file with the headers
necesary to build the list of mails besides each individual mail, it'd
be better.
Currently i am using Evolution. on a 64 Mb PII 266 alognm with galeon
and Nautilus.
Somehow slow, but i still can take it, sometimes.
If you read its mailing list, you'll brobably find why and what to do
for it to handle japanese.
basically, it uses some shared libraries, and hence uses the locale of
them.

--
ICQ: 15605359 Bicho
                                  =^..^=