[tlug] meeting topics

Re: tech meeting topics - volunteers ?

This is a tlug-admin type post, but I wanted to hear from you all...

The next tech meeting is scheduled for the 11th of May.  Right now, it
looks like Leading Edge, in the Canadian Embassy building, will let us use
their conf room on that Saturday.

... It's time for me to start thinking about the topics. I'd like to know
if anyone'd like to do a presentation about their cool projects at the
TLUG meeting.  I think we would naturally like the talk to somewhat centre
around Linux / *BSD :)

Anyone who'd like to volunteer, please drop me a line!

Thank you
Ayako