Re: [tlug] libraries

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 02:53:56AM -0700, Matt Gushee wrote:

>   http://people.debian.org/~cpbotha/xf410_potato/READ.THIS

By the way, if you use dselect, be warned: when I installed the
xf410_potato packages, dselect marked *all other packages*
out-of-date, so I can no longer use dselect on that machine
without really messing up my installation. There's probably a
way to prevent that from happening, but I don't know how ... I
think there are some veteran Debian users on this list who may
be able to help.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA