Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)

This is one that you really have to keep trying at. Ive had
similar blunders and have updated the kernel and then
blown my system(zu) a number of times. It's best to use 7.2
or have a spare disk set aside just for practicising. It's tricky
but the trick is never to give up.

I dont believe you can just type in rules off the console and have
them work. Im not sure though. Was hoping there would be an
ipchains expert out there somewhere.

Scott