Re: [tlug] Font Sizes in (X)emacs

    Charles> I can set them larger for one session, but as soon as I
    Charles> turn it off, I have to reset next time.

What version of XEmacs are you using?  In XEmacs 21.4 you can save all
customized options, including fonts, with Options | Save in the
menubar.  Or use Options | Edit Faces.  Since all your fonts are too
small, edit the default face.

By the way, how did you miss this?  Ie, how could we have made it
easier for you (and everyone who thinks like you) to find it?