Re: [tlug] Linux & NT domains

> possible, but not easy. the keyword is 'winbind'
>    http://www.samba.org/samba/ftp/appliance/winbind.pdf

Thanks for replies to this. We couldn't get winbind working (actually we
got it working in the sense the connection test program worked from the
commandline, but it stopped us being able to connect to samba on that
machine), but found another script that creates users automatically on
linux as they login to the domain, which is good enough.

It seems the Mac users need accounts on Linux anyway.

Darren